Thread: sold
View Single Post
      10-17-2017, 04:41 PM   #12
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

I wasn't mad until you said I was rambling for pointing out your sheer ignorance. Now your ignorant pride won't admit that you were wrong and my pride wants me to hear you admit it. Yours ran so great that you're selling it...yeah. Maybe it's because you didn't know what you had or even how to use it since someone else installed and set it up for you. Just because you spent the money doesn't mean you know how to properly use it. Mine runs great.

Not poorly worded...incorrectly worded. YOU posted a link to a stage 1, so I didn't assume - http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showp...06&postcount=3. You made an ass of yourself by "poorly wording" what you're selling and then posting the link to something completely different...but tell me again how I'm the dumbass here. The JB4 doesn't come pre-loaded with maps, it comes with 7 different maps period (see below), then from there you or your tuner (Terry in this case) changed settings...great that Terry tweaked settings under Map 6 for you, but those tweaks are likely useless to the next owner with the exact same mods. Preloaded implies the the maps were made specifically for your vehicle...ALL JB4's have switchable and customizable maps.

PS - You lost your ass because I'm sure you paid full price for yours and then paid for Terry's time as well, then you sold it for 1/4 of what they were sold new...but you know that. You were getting free tunes on your X*M? Well lucky you, that's awesome. In case you're (likely) still confused, a (flash) tune actually changes settings within the DME vs the JB4 being a piggyback that manipulates signals. I paid $800 for mine, the for sale thread is here on these forums, which came complete with Bluetooth and BCM. Nice try though.

I searched your prior posts and remember who you are now. For the record - I appreciate you were the first to have a JB4 installed and got the ball rolling for those of us who wanted one as well, but jesus christ...you started the insults, so let it die...you were wrong via giving the wrong description AND posting the wrong item link, so don't attack me for pointing it out without expecting me to attack back.
Attached Images

Last edited by m5james; 10-17-2017 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 0