06-18-2015, 05:09 AM   #89
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye 535i View Post
We already have a 15.5 inch 4 piston fixed caliper Brembo BBK up front, no need to upgrade. I might however upgrade the rears to 4 pistons but it would be totally unnecessary performance-wise.. it just that the rear brakes are so damn ugly.

The 6 piston upgraded Brembo BBK available for our car are on slightly larger (in diameter but thinner) drilled rotors. That being said, I cant see it being much of an upgrade over the 4 piston Brembos that come on the car unless you are doing extensive tracking and even then, i don't think it's worth the price of admission at $5k.

$600 is crazy lol. You're going to be astonished with how easy and nice the paint comes out

Hers a link to the stickers i purchase
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Bmw-calipe...item2a4ad57e0f
I should of been more clear about the BBK, i just want to upgrade the rear brakes
just as you mentioned they're undersized and don't look right to me compared to the massive front calipers. I have no plans on tracking the truck but i may bring it down to Englishtown NJ(Raceway Park) to see what she can do. I'll re-order the new stickers from that site, i'm not paying $40 for stickers again lol...thanks brother
Appreciate 0