10-07-2010, 04:27 AM   #16
XRQTOR
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP - MATTHEW View Post
mgakathereaper,

98 ROZ according to my sources is similar to our 91-93 octane here so if your information is correct (I'm still waiting confirmation directly from Germany) then your 91-93 pump gas will get the job done. If you have 100 octane and would like to run that all the time I can look into getting you a 105 or 108Ron = 100 oct USA program.

As far as warranty goes. The exhaus shouldn't void your cars entire warranty. Perhaps if you had an O2 sensor go out or something (highly uncommon "just saying" ) they probably would not cover it but then again its not a very expensive part at all. However the ECU Upgrade is definately putting more stress on the drive train however there are a few X6m's with this kit already around the world so far with out any issues. This kit was released back in Jan. or Feb. for what its worth.
Well thats good news, as i posted above we have access to 98 RON in almost all places in Aus. I would have thought more people would have taken to this kit seeing as the car has quite a bit of after market potential.

Any 1/4 mile times from anyone with this kit fitted so far ?
Appreciate 0