View Single Post
      02-09-2019, 06:02 PM   #465
elmasry17
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW x5 50!

I was qualified for engine replacement since i failed oil consumption test multiple times on Oct 3, 2018 so the dealer said they will replace the engine for me but i have to contribute 30% of the cost but my SA said they will give me a bigger discount since im a loyal customer with them. So i agreed and they kept the car since Oct 3 and they gave me a loaner till they replace the engine. My SA emailed me yesterday Feb 8 2019 and said my engine just arrived and they will start working on my car on Monday Feb 11 2019 and that it will take a week to finish the job. So ill keep you guys posted and ill upload the service paper work to show everyone what exactly was done and what other associated parts was replaced. My SA told me that i will have my turbos replaced as well which i have some doubt. Does anyone know when engine is replaced they have to replace new turbos? Was that part of Bang class action lawsuit settlement agreement? Anyways ill keep you guys in the loop once i get my car back.
Appreciate 0