View Single Post
      02-01-2014, 08:20 AM   #7
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

OP check out the new signature series that Velos is making. I was in the same situation as you. I wanted to go bigger on the X5M because I got the brembo BBK for the X5M and they won't clear stock 20s. I ended up going with the Velos split 5 spoke signature they have launched. I figure 20say not look as mean, but it's a monoblock wheel, it will take some unsprung weight out and I can still run a non RFT high performance summer of my choosing. Once we get up into 21 and 22s there are few tire options. Pirelli makes the 22 and the only 21 is a RFT. I just wasn't willing to commit to either of those just yet.

Lets see how these wheels turn out. If the quality, finish and craftsmanship is there I may get another set of 22s just for the summer.

On another note, HRE is top notch no doubt about that. You get what you pay for. I have had great success with Modulare wheels as well. Great service and quality.

There person I use as my wheels provider is WheelsPerformance. The owner is Rick. Have known him for several years now and I will say he is a great middle man to buy wheels from. He is always there for the customer, gets everything out to you and has the best service I have had to date with a wheel distributor.

Check out his site and give him a call. He is very knowledgable and only carries the best luxury brand wheels in the business and can help on cost as well.

Its good to have someone like that in your corner when buying wheels. Something can always go wrong and he delivers a flawless relationship between the manufacturer and the customer.

Tell him Andrew told you to reach out. I am confident he will help you in every category you are seeking.

Rick's number is ********-7522

Wheelsperformance.com
Appreciate 0