View Single Post
      08-23-2016, 02:34 PM   #5
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

I like it. I like that the show is that it's not too much of a cliche of your typical murder mystery TV series although I suspect it's theme after next week's series finale will be a bit of a cliche. A man goes to prison innocent and leaves a criminal, unable to adapt back to normal life and will ultimately end up going back to jail for a crime he commits later.

Pretty impressive how the show makes me feel bad for him in the first couple episodes of the series, but now I just don't feel much sympathy for him at all since he's pretty much become a criminal.

Outside of that, I do like how the show also demonstrates how shit like this can tear families apart with all they sacrifice in order to help you. In the end, his family is giving up so much and he's so unaware while Naz is doing what he has to do to survive and his parents are also unaware of the monster he's becoming. In the last episode the mother alluded to this but she thinks she raised a monster when in reality, a correctional facility did.
Appreciate 0