View Single Post
      04-27-2020, 09:25 AM   #208
Rcase
AW M Addict
Rep
Drives: BMW Collector

Thanks Dave00, we bought my wifes E93 M3 there and they were amazing. If Austin does not fix this, I will never look at a vehicle from them again.

Appreciate the offer to help as well, will keep you posted. The car went full limp (vs. just reduced power) 3 times. I checked with my Foxwell and it had so many errors I had to scroll down a dozen times.

Sigh - the service rep that took the car this morning shared "There are lots of things that can cause that". He referenced a high pressure fuel pump. For F sake, just do the SIB! Stop jacking around making up stories - especially to someone that has been building engines and does all repairs for decades. I am only taking it there as the index 11 injectors are expensive. I will gladly do them myself, however BMW NA will not reimburse you if you perform the repair yourself.

I dont recall being part of MGruppe, if you dont mind sending the details, it sounds like the right place for me

They gave me a wonderful loaner - lol, take in an X5M and they give a base model X3, no sport package. My 3 year old said, go faster daddy - sorry honey, this one doesnt go fast.
2010 Alpine White X5M || All 3 Pedals Sans X5M
alpinewhitem.com //coming soon
Appreciate 0