View Single Post
      06-15-2016, 09:16 PM   #90
323tom
Private
Rep
Drives: turbo e46's/2013 x5m

Yep center to centre of the threads attached to the balls lol hard to explain but the only threads your measuring between..anyway I adjusted mine to 65mm and drove around for a couple of days, seems a bit bouncy but nothing extreme, I have an alignment booked on monday next week at bmw and my buddys going to be doing it, If I have time I might adjust it to 67mm over the weekend and see the difference and If its noticeably better ill keep and it and if not ill have him set it back to 65mm when he's got it on the alignment rack..You need to use a vernier calliper to make sure its 100% and then both sides will be perfect. I used a measuring tape first time and then found my vernier and one side was a hair over 67 and other was almost 69, My measurements seem to be around 30.25"-30.5" all around but its hard to get a perfectly level surface to measure, even my garage floor has some rolls in it but Ill have my buddy measure when he has it on the alignment rack thats dead level, good luck buddy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaM3 View Post
center of the ball to ball?

please keep me updated. im more worried about why my rears are un even.
Appreciate 0