Rep
Drives: Jattizm

Garage List
2004 BMW e46 M3  [10.00]
looks good ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigxdoof View Post
Finally got around to install the kit.

Before the pics. I just wanted to give my full opinion on this. There were no real instructions so a few things frustrating.

First off, but you own clips!! The metal clips that it comes with are useless. The screws work fine but are not able to fit throw the thread created on these clips. If you purchase the this kit, you'll need about 12 metal clips. Luckily I had extra ones from my E60 so I was able to use it on this.

Second, There is no PDC harness / holder on this. I was sitting there for 20 minutes trying to figure out what to do. I decided to just use some 3M double sided tape to attach it on and have it not move at all.

Those are the two main things that really pissed me off. Once those were out of the way, everything was smooth sailing. Sort of. Since I didn't have instructions, I wasn't sure what to do. Luckily, someone on the forum was able to post pics and somewhat of a DIY. It helped a lot.

The fitment is on point. You can see in the pics there are really no differences between the aftermarket one and the OEM one. (Aside from the two issues I had).

If you have any questions or concerns, Please let me know.

Enjoy!