View Single Post
      09-17-2010, 04:03 AM   #7
X6 MBN
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

Hi Danny

Last night I ordered the kit from Alex and begin the eager wait to get them and fit them. It would be great if you could show some photos of your fitting. The less intrusive the better and it sounds like you have pretty much nothing showing.

Choice of wheels sound good, I bought the 21' 215's but the seller was dodgy to say the least so they went back. Moral of the story... if it's too good to be true then it is! I bought them from ebay sold as 4 BMW X6 wheels taken off my X6, hardly used etc etc. When they arrived two were scuffed and three were rear wheels and one front!! Anyway, after a long drawn out process they went back and now I am looking again for the best to suit my X6. I have a space grey with Y spokes so not in too much of a rush to change as I kinda like them. There was a member who posted on here his X6 with 22" wheels that look like the Y spoke, but make it look mean.

I'm also considering a lightish tint to the rear and side windows! Do you have any tinting, I can't tell from the photo?

Mark
Appreciate 0