04-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #3
theonesupreme
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsailor
Sorry to hear, hard to believe a crash at 12MPH
That gps speed meter was incorrect, I was doing 30-35 mph. Could have avoided if I was doing 15-20mph for a side swipe.

She was pulling out with low speed 5-10mph , there was another car (red crv)from other lane, she didn't see that car as well.

When I up to that point to see her, there is a upslope stop sign. I got pushed and swinging my rear to the other lane, almost crashed into the red crv.

If there was no car coming on the other lane I can avoid it, but the red crv was coming toward my lane to pass a car double parked there.

She thought she could just stopped in front of the lane then people will let her go, it is a stop sign not an all way stop sign.

She was arguing with the cop that I was speeding if 30-35mph is speeding then the cops will be busy on giving out tickets to everyone. the point is she didn't stop for a clear vision before she moved. Accident is nothing I can say about, I just feel sad about my car.

if anyone knows what would be impacted after a crash like this, please share your information.

Because the car has kw v3, akrapovic exhaust, other mods..
That's why I planned not going back to the dealer for getting the car fixed.