View Single Post
      10-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
akraptor
Lieutenant
Romania
Rep
Drives: 35 D

Gee, look at the looks of that dude. . I will never give my car to someone looking similar to him.

Where did you dump his body?!

I hate to see this situations happen. .I can bear the damage that I do it myself, but not when others do it. .to my car.

Maybe some side parking sensors might be needed some day (BMW hopefully will read this topic too). Now that I read this topic I imagine what I'll have to cope with, when I'll try to park mine in tight spots like Mall's underground parkings. .hmmz.

Hey, the side mirrors also rotate vertically!! There was this option (manually) on older 4x4's, to look into the mirrors where's your rear wheel foot printing (practical idea when stepping on boulders, into ditches, or near ravines)

On topic:

That moron forgot that longer vehicles need to make a larger arch to get into the parking spot. By the way it looks in the picture, he tried to park it like a Mini Cooper. .zang just take a 45 degree angle and stuff it there. I hope your full insurance will cover the replacement of the rim. And be convinced that the managers of the dude, will fire him soon, if he repeats that. . he will become a liability for the establishment.

Now, I wonder, Active Drive is useful in this situations. . .but still too expensive. Uhmm. . .

Last edited by akraptor; 10-13-2008 at 10:13 PM..
Appreciate 0