View Single Post
      04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

2011 BMW X6M with Meisterschaft exhaust, H&R Springs, and WeissLicht Halo Lights

If I had to rank the frequency of certain mods we see on a regular basis, exhausts would be pretty high up on the list. And its totally understandable why. You get performance, looks and a mean sound all in one part.

This X6M driver wanted all that and he wanted it courtesy of Meisterschaft. Teaming a new exhaust with some H&R lowering springs , COR Wheels, and some WeissLicht halo lights for the headlights, he created an X6M all his own.

Parts Installed:
Meisterschaft GTS Ultimate Peformance 100% Stainless Steel Exhaust System
H&R X5/X6 (inc M) E70/E71 Lowering Springs -1.2/-1.0
WeissLicht Halo Lights
COR Wheels- Cipher

The Exhaust

Stock

As the new stainless steel one waits in the wings to go in

Looking empty

...but not for long

The new exhaust, all in and ready to rumble

The Springs

The X6M sits a bit high but its an SUV so it's almost expected. It was no surprise to us that one of the things on the to do list was lowering springs. These springs, made for self leveling models, can lower the X6M an average of 1.5-2 inches and improve the handling, a massive help for a vehicle this big.

Stock springs

Now its time to remove, remove, remove

The new springs

All back in

The difference is very noticeable and so much more aggressive a look.

Last but not least
The WeissLicht Halo Lights

Stock

And the new brighter addition

For a nice clear view of the difference it creates, we made sure to take a picture with one stock still installed.

All together, it definitely transformed the look of this X6M. Proof that aftermarket upgrades don't have to change your car into something brand new to make a stunning difference.

To see more on this build, click here!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0