11-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Just joining this part of Bimmerpost

Well, today was an exciting day.

Put in my order for a 2013 X6 ///M this morning!

I came off of a 2010 X6 35i in January when I traded it for my wife's new car. I loved my X6 and have really missed it. Being BMW-less this whole year has been difficult, but I somehow made it through.

My dealer was able to trade an allocation and said he thinks the order will start going into full swing in the next 24-48 hours. We finalized all the details and now I just get to wait hopefully no more than 5 weeks.

I will be doing Performance Center delivery, which I am really looking forward to as well.

Here's the build:

2013 X6 ///M
Monte Carlo Blue Metallic
Mugello Red Full Merino Leather
Driver Assistance Package
- (HUD, Rearview cam, auto high beams)
Premium Sound Package
- (Sirius, enhanced premium sound)
Rear Climate Package
- (Rear window shades, 4-zone climate control)
Cold Weather Package
- (Heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, ski bag)
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Soft-close Automatic Doors
Nappa Leather Dashboard and Center Console
Piano Black trim
3 rear seats
Full LED Lights
Side-view camera
6-disc DVD changer
BMW Apps

I am so excited, I can't even contain it. Always wanted an ///M and this will be my first one. I also wanted another X6 after my first one, so hey, what the hell, why not just combine the two!

I did deliberate between a few cars, but ultimately this one won out.

First mods will be IND painted reflectors and maybe their Carbon Fiber side markers. Also I have been eyeing the BMW CF lip and spoiler as well.

I am into photography so I will definitely be taking lots of pics and do a photoshoot or two in some nice locations when I get the car. Of course, I will post them here

Looking forward to engaging with you all in the XBimmers part of Bimmerpost.

Last edited by ddk632; 11-30-2012 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Added Cold Weather Package to my build!
Appreciate 0