View Single Post
      09-06-2015, 07:34 PM   #46
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

At $1500+ for software, I'd EXPECT great customer service as well...but at the end of the day, I'm not trying to make a new short term best friend (who once I've got the tune loaded I'll likely never talk to again)...instead I want the most usable power.

I've lost track of how many threads I've read with everyone saying their tuner is the best...based on what though? Customer service aside, what makes them better? So far the only before and afters I've seen are those coming from stock to tuned or those coming from $$Dinan$$ to ____, but I've NEVER go with $$Dinan$$, so I'm sure everything is an upgrade from there. I haven't found any threads that say they went from say AA to Velos, Velos to Burger, etc. Reading on the F10 M5 boards, one of the fastest guys on there has ESS and Burger combined. It's almost mind numbing trying to decide...everyone says chose the best customer service, but who cares after the fact because it's not like the guy is coming over for dinner...once again, I want the most usable power.
Appreciate 0