View Single Post
      03-17-2018, 01:24 AM   #28
daniuxie
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 E70 X5 35i M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftronix View Post
Bought them as an m performance retrofit kit that was made for an F15 (dust shields, f/r calipers, rear caliper carriers, pads, rotors, and replacement hardware for it all - part# 34112348054)

Pedal feels great but hard to do a straight comparison since I replaced all the rubber brake lines with stainless steel lines along with the new brakes, so can't really tell how much improvement came from each but it feels much better over stock.

Everything is silent without any grease / brake quiet being used, and the amount of initial bite before bedding-in was impressive. Once I bedded-in everything was super smooth, very happy with the results.

I used stoptech's bedding-in procedure - http://www.stoptech.com/technical-su...in-suggestions

Little teaser w/ the reps -
I was doing research regarding big brake kit upgrade for my 2013 E70 X5 35i M-Sport and I am very interested to install the same kit just like you did.
I just have some very simple question to check with you.
Should I buy SS brake line kit for F15 model or E70 model?
If using F85 rotors, I need to but two set of screws for front rotors or for rear rotors? Can you also let me know what is the corresponding part# for these screws please?
If using the rotors comes with the retrofit kit, should I also buy any screws?
Thank you in advance. :-)
Appreciate 0