Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matski
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy6698 View Post
This is a particularly hilarious move since Audi has been on the odds/evens delineation for years. BMW seemed to move this way, but now it all seems very confusing.

Things I don't get:
335i v. 435 GT - Why?
X6 & X4 - I just don't get it. Lacks sedan performance and almost no utility.
Lack of awesome wagons - BMW seems to leave this up to Audi and MB. Even the 3 series wagon only comes in 28i form.
Honestly, I despair...

There is no 435i GT, there is a 335i GT, and there is a 435i Gran Coupe... You ask Why.. I ask Why Not? What is your point exactly.. you're afraid of choice...? What is so hard to understand?

X6 & X4, done to death... "Almost no Utility" why do they have to excel in utility? What don't you understand about people wanting some of the characteristics of a cross over, but not need the flat back shape?? Is it that hard to comprehend?

Lack of Awesome wagons?...'Muricans won't buy enough of them, blame your narrow minded countrymen.

Amazing to see how so many BMW fans only want BMW to make the models that they feel make sense, regardless of the actual sales demand for the models they don't like.

Is it primarily the clueless American,?

Is it the person that calls themself an " old school " BMW owner ?

Or is it just BMW fans around the world ?

Either way, I agree with you. I am tired of these so called " enthusiasts " that feel they know more about what it is to make a BMW than BMW AG.

They claim " dilution of the brand ". As if that actually makes any sense.
Appreciate 0