07-11-2014, 04:10 AM   #52
UnicornM
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstateX5M View Post
I wanted to add that I had it in last week to drop the front another 3/8", and at the same time I had them tighten up the KW's adjustable settings two click all the way around - WOW! What a difference it makes! Firmed the ride up nicely, eliminated a little body roll that was bothering me, significantly reduced the roll-y feeling over rough terrain at low speeds like parking lots and starting off from a stop. Feels much more taut and planted at speed - definitely confidence inspiring. Where the ride was just OK before, I am now VERY happy with it - and I am lowered pretty far. Still may do a little more tweaking with the suspension settings - will drive it for a bit and see.

Anyone who has KW's and isn't in love with the ride - don't be afraid to tweak your settings - two clicks can make a HUGE difference!
Got my KWs on. I'm experiencing the same feeling as you. Rear feels perfect very nice and tight. Front still has little roll feeling to it and soft. I'm on 6 for rebound and 5 for bump from full closed. What are your current settings if you don't mind me asking?
Appreciate 0