United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 M3, DCT.

UPDATE - OEM 21" 215's with Michelin Pilot SuperSports - Lower Price

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,250.00

Item Interest
FS - OEM 215's - 21" - MPSS tires with ~2000 miles. Willing to trade for good watch or E92 M3 goodies.
UPDATE - My X5 is gone, so these are just taking up space. This is a steal in my opinion, but I don't need them. $2250 + shipping. Please send me a message via this site or jdshanks 3000 @ the google mail platform. No spaces, obviously. Or text at 61four - 578 - three two eight eight. May knock a little off for local pick up so I don't have to mess with shipping.

These wheels were completely refinished by Wheel Medic here in Columbus, OH to an OEM+ quality finish. In the process they made sure they were straight and true. They are a dark gunmetal, like Ferric Gray but darker. Look black at night but in the sunlight they look brighter with the flake in the paint. Bottom line, they look amazing. WM suggested the color because he said it's the best he's seen at hiding brake dust on BMWs.
Tires were purchased at NTB, around $1500 I think. OEM sizes - 285/35/21 and 335/30/21. Again, these are not run flats. I prefer them but some people like the benefits of the RFT. They have given me no problems but make sure these specific tires are going to work for you.
They may have 2000-2500 miles on them, probably less. Brand new TPMS from Turner Motorsports too.

Obligatory "why are you selling after you just spent the money?" answer - I had one wheel get cracked so I bought a new one. When they sent it, it was bright silver, not gunmetal like the others. Instead of spending money to send it back and have the restock fee, pay shipping for another that would be in better condition than the others anyway, etc, I just said screw it and had them all refinished. Having said that, this is the wife's car most of the time now. She doesn't care which wheels are on it and she isn't as careful as I am so it's probably better just to have the 19's for now. I have too many extra wheels and tires in the garage anyway!

Attached Images

Last edited by JD3; 12-15-2018 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0