View Single Post
      01-11-2015, 01:55 PM   #16
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Personally, I speed within reason, like 70-75 on a 65 on a clear day with minimal traffic, only because the LA area is full of douchebags that'll tailgate/flash high beams at you for going the de facto speed limit, not to mention if I wanted something designed for the speed limit I'd get a Prius since it feels kinda... Aesthetically weird to go the speed limit in my E90 in my opinion, I don't know why.

However, back when I actually had a radar detector, it was only there because my dad gave me his after he sold his car, and I hated getting BS tickets and feeding the government more money than they deserve; the last time I got a tax refund was 2009 (only $56) and had to pay every year since and nothing substantial has resulted from my tax dollars, but that's another story for another time.

Yet, like others are saying... In my opinion, there's a huge difference between the scenario of 5-10 over in the interest of keeping up with the flow, then there's reckless on inappropriate situations, like Hondouches who break triple digits with plenty of other cars around.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0