D.B.S
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 X5 35i / '13 S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_0214 View Post
This is the mail that I receive from Vishuntunning:

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:49:17 -0600>> From: sales@vishnutuning.com>> >> Subject: Re: About PROcede V5 Professional>>>> Hey,>> The N55 tune is pretty much ready to go we just haven't fully released>> the 535/x5/x6 tune yet. The numbers we are seeing right now is 340whp>> and 370wtq. We are doing a few local installs first before we release>> it to the public to make sure there are no bugs. We are currently>> working on the communication for the 535/x5/x6. Once the comm is done>> we will be able to release the tune. It should be soon tho. Let me>> know if you are interested and I can set you up.
I wonder why they are giving me the 'run around' so to speak. They tell you its close to release, they tell me they have no vehicles to do long term testing on... WTF... Excuse my reaction.. Just seems rather F'd up that they give one answer to me and another to you... Guess I'll just wait and see and keep my procede for another year until they do 'release' something.

BMW X5 35i: Boopie Exhaust & Intercooler, K&N Drop in Filter, JB3 (3+ psi)
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Custom Exhaust, Headers, 87MM Throttle Body, Diablo Custom 93 OCT Tune
Appreciate 0