United_States
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 [MT]

Garage List
2023 BMW M2 [MT]  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Well they are All Seasons so the handling will not be the same as the Summer Tires. Regular driving, the difference is not huge but i'm sure you will feel the difference if driven on track or very agressively. I have not experienced any vibration issues or noise.
I did switch between summer runflats RFT to conti's all season non-RFT on a 335i a few years back, and it was a night and day difference. The conti's feel was terrible in that car, you could feel a difference every day, no need to go on a track. I went back to the runflats summer after a couple of thousand miles and never looked back. Granted it's not the same car, but the difference in tire feel was very noticeable, so with the higher power X5 I'm pretty sure it will be noticeable as well. I was also reading similar good reviews on the 3er forums about the conti's back then, but after this bad experience I'm now very skeptical of these types of reviews, and will stick with summer tires (RFTs if the car came with it) unless weather absolutely requires something else.
Appreciate 0