View Single Post
      05-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #13
Love_My_X6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X6 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedlogix View Post
I have a 2011 X5 35i and have the same questions about the X6. I've been in love with the X6 since it came out but got the X5 for the practicality as I have a little one (now 2 years old) and I wanted the 35i as I have several other 500+ hp vehicles already and wanted a "mom-mobile". But, that X6 is still calling my name.
I don't agree that the X6 IS all that "less practical." I will finally be able to tell you from firsthand experience when I get mine!

I have had several 4x4/all wheel drive vehicles. Even the Jeep Wrangler..but have yet to actually "off-road" so the fact that the X6 does not do off-road is of no consequence. The fact that it does not have vertical storage height is also silly. How often do you pack your X5 to the roof anyway??? Limitied rear visiblily out of the back glass is just a caution point: Get the rear camera. I couldn't see all that much out of the back glass of my Buick Enclave.

By the way...IMO, the only "impractical" feature is where they put the rear entertainment...which is the same on the X5 anyway.
Appreciate 0