View Single Post
      01-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #12
frankenm
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M, 99 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch808 View Post
Your dealer, may not follow your wishes/request. An authorized dealer, is often not flexible on what you want, and will only give you want is within "tolerance."

You want to look for a "Performance alignment," shop. Or a performance shop, that does alignments. There are many of them, in each state and in major cities. I haven't a clue where you are located?
I’m quite far up north ... about 3 hours from a big city and there is not many options especially one I would trust, last place I went that said they could do it left a caliper bolt loose when they shouldn’t have even been touching it because they had no idea what they were actually doing ... I’ve already discussed with my SA what I specifically need done and how I want it he already knows my truck and knows I’m modified and not a run of the mill customer that wants whatever bmw says...

I’m also going to make it very clear when I go in honestly I’d rather deal with a bit of a hassle at bmw than risk some shop fucking the truck up because they have never seen an x5m before ... that and the typical o it’s a special Bimmer going to have to charge $$$$ more once get in and have work as this has already happened a number of times just swapping some tires out before I found an honest place.

Guy was honest and straightforward last time I was in for driveshaft recall so I’m willing to take a chance on it and I’m getting a few of the s63 recalls done while I’m there anyway

Appreciate 0