02-23-2016, 01:22 PM   #625
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis1807 View Post
I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me in such a through way. Everything you said was very insightful and I will definitely being taking advantage of your advice for many of the different options you listed.

Do you know anyplace to find a complete list of OEM bolts and minor parts that could stand to be replaced when putting on the coilovers? KW website or something?

Thanks again for your help. I will try to get my thread up today so I can start sharing what I have going on over here.
Here are two site that you should get familiar with throughout your bmw experience:

1. www.realoem.com

2. www.ecstuning.com

The first site will provide you with bmw dealer level official diagrams of all parts and part numbers for your vehicle. What you will want to do is check that site out, find the necessary diagram, and copy the part number for the part you want. Then just head over to ecs, enter it, and lighten the wallet. ECS has some of the most consistent fair pricing I have seen in quite some time. Plus they let you know if a part number has been replaced with a better designed part. Often with BMW they will continue to improve parts well past the production cycle of the vehicle.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions. We are happy to help.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0