Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by '10-X5-35d View Post
Care to enlight ignorants ?
I drive a BMW, I know for a fact that I'll end up in the stealer at one point or the other, that didn't prevented me to buy 3.

I don't think that the X5 35d is, or will ever be close to what I've had with my 335i 2007, only time will tell. What I've heard up to now was the recall on the EGR valve (done before I've bought it).

I won't buy a sleepmobile just because it's reliable.
I love to get behind the wheel.

And if at 1 point, I grew tired of visiting my friendly neighborhood BMW, then I'll doze in a Lexus, or another brand. They own 15 stealerships.
Your point???

The OP asked about the reliablity of the X35d. The FACT is that there have been more than one recall...mostly revolving around emission components.

I could give a rats azz whether or not you are ok with the mediocre reliability of BMW's. The OP asked a question and the badge humpers in this thread that have repeatedly posted about this vehicle being absolutely trouble free are either ignorant or denial.

Is that any more clear for you?

And fyi....my last 3 purchases have been BMW's including our current E70 and F02....pre-dated by an E53. Throw in my father's X6 and E36 325is and I'm well aware of what BMW brings to the table. Acceptance of what they bring to the table doesn't change the facts about reliability.
Appreciate 0