View Single Post
      11-22-2017, 12:34 PM   #8
BMW-SRT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63sAMG, GLC63sAMG, x5m, 335i

I love my 2013 X5M but one thing I never considered when researching the car was gas mileage, I always drive it in M mode and i "get on it" often, so i average 12mpg, its a DD so it gets driven a lot, my gf did the math and monthly on the X5m I spend about $500+ a month on gas, we dont travel much or take long road-trips but I would guess if we did it would be a lot more.

so far, i haven't needed to do much maintenance, I've done little things myself like replace all the vacuum lines, vent hose that goes above\runs across the turbos, new battery, my friend coded\registered it to my car (bmw charges $250+ to code a new battery). I have to replace the rear break pads now but those dont cost much and I can do the work myself.

my other car is a pump gas 600whp 335i, so I had high whp hopes for the x5m, i only wish the e70 s63 engine was capable of the same big numbers the S63tu puts out after modding and tuning. After Christmas I am going to look to trade it in for an M5, more tuner support for the s63tu.

Last edited by BMW-SRT; 11-22-2017 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0