View Single Post
      11-12-2023, 08:25 AM   #35
mp3_in
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTV8M View Post
And there's no codes or check engine light? Strange. I would think the sensors would go bad before the actual intercooler goes bad
Thank you and thanks for bearing with me!, so here I go again, sometimes it drives great, sometimes is peace of garbage, regardless of weather except that turbos have to work more in wet weather.

So now I got 1 error message, it appeared on mega wet weather:
Ox2A28 low fuel pressure, working range.
IT APPEARED ONLY ONCE, never did and did not again, however, now Im convinced either HPFP fuel delivery is unable to get me right pressure on fuel rail, most likely because of "fuel pressure releave valve" could be faulty, so because is physical spring it can wear and cannot close and up in proper timing, me thinking is about it, now I'll look for someone to diagnose and replace either spring part or two HPFP, omg I feel like I almost there,
I got error code is misfire cyl #2 like 80% of time, sometimes couple random cylinders, most of the time it would misfire without throwing any code and while isling is perfect, I smell unburned fuel A LOT, injectors new 12 rev, sparks as well and coil is boach new on #2, compression is OK so last suspect it is (near last, camshafts abd mechanical vanos star is last resort) )))
Appreciate 0