Blitzblau
Field Marshall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Black Saph Metallic X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy1544 View Post
Hey Guys

Picking up an X5M this weekend and am putting all my mod plans together for it.

I will be ordering an Akrapovic exhaust, KW, and all other kinds of goods.

My question though is what do you think is the best tune out there for this car. I really am looking for one that makes the most amount of power with good drive ability from a reputable company. The hamaan tune seems to make quite a bit of power over stock, what do you think of this or are there better ones that I need educated on.

Thanks
I got the Velos Designwerks...it is a REALLY amazing tune. Get in touch with Omar @ Velos. He will take care of you. There are other good tunes as well but the customer care you get from Velos is top notch. My X5M is now a certified sociopath just from the tune. Sounds like you are already going with the choice mods like Akra and KW. Go get the Lux H8 V3 angel eye upgrades as well. Nice look. I also went to Bimmian.com and got rid of those tacky chrome kidneys and replaced with body color painted kidneys, change my roundels to body color and got "M" floor mats from BMW.

OH yeah...DO NOT pass up on a clear bra with rocker panels and rear fender flare protection at the very least. You will regret it.
Appreciate 0