09-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
dmlgc
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X6MC - 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
After 8 looong months, I finally have my X6 back in my garage. Dinan really outdid themselves, what a difference! The exhaust sounds killer, the black cermic tips look great, and the red caliper Gran Turismo Brembo brakes are an awesome addition. I am amazed that they completely got rid of the turbo lag, and it's a significant difference with the 70 extra horsepower and the extra 80 ft-lbf of torque ...and my car is only at Stage 1! It took me a while to get used to the additional power, especially taking corners. I guess it's because I have been driving Steve Dinan's 500 HP 335i for the last 37 weeks. I was told they sould finish Stage 3 sometime in the next three months, at which time I will change out my exhaust again for something even more agressive, and I wll get the software update to get an additional 100 - 150 horsepower. All in all, even though I had to wait 8 months, I got close to $25K of free upgrades, and I was told I will be the only X6 to get the Dinan badge, pretty cool.

foofitr, glad to hear you have it back and that it all worked out. So is it safe to say to upgrade to the stage 1 you have now will cost around 25k ?

So the dinan badge is no longer being awarded based on points ?
Appreciate 0