04-21-2015, 06:21 AM   #37
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Thanks I found a Monte Carlo Blue with silver stone interior, only problem I'm having is the truck is 6 hours away from me. Both me and my wife have crazy work schedules so I asked the dealer (Bobby Rahal BMW for anyone who wants to check it out) if I could finalize the deal at the beginning of next month when we will both be on vacation...I left a substantial downpayment, but the sales manager wants it off his lot before May. Hopefully I can close the deal without anymore issues
Update: So I got my deposit back on the 2010 X5M from the BMW dealer after requesting high res pics from their photographer of the silverstone interior. I wasn't a big fan of the ss interior to begin with, after seeing the close ups of the very dirty seats I immediately called and requested a refund on my deposit. I found an '11 X5M MCB with black interior for the same price fully loaded except for the annoying rear seat entertainment tv which interferes with elbow room on Carmax. I paid $999 to have it shipped from Cali(no rust like east coast cars ) to Connecticut which will take 28 days. My question is has anybody purchased a car from Carmax and bought their extended 5 yr 120k mile warranty for roughly $4k? I've read from a few old posts that It's a pretty good warranty and that BMW honors their warranty as well. Should I make an appointment for a ppi with BMW before the truck gets here since I have up to 5 days to return the truck for a 100% money back guarantee if i decide not to keep it. Only bad thing is the $999 is non refundable. I appreciate any advice
Appreciate 0