View Single Post
      03-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #11
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
I normally wouldn't either but they, along with Elliott Bay Auto Brokers, have the biggest selection of used X5's in the area...by far. Both are wholesale brokers who get their inventory through auction so yes the cars they sell have diverse backgrounds. That is why I had a PPI done. Had it come back clean then this thread and talk of Definitive wouldn't be happening.

Not that I want to pay dealer prices, but the 3 BMW dealers in the Seattle area have no real inventory of used X5's to even choose from. Maybe 2 or 3 each, at the most, some of which are older pre-LCI which I'm not looking for. Portland isn't that far but again only a couple of dealers down there with a very limited selection. And there are just no private party X5 ads for 2011/2012 models.
Although perhaps a bit more hassle, have you thought about going beyond just Seattle and Portland? Look in California, etc. Finding the right X5 along with the right price, and it's worth a one-way ticket along with a potential road trip in your new vehicle.
Appreciate 0