03-05-2014, 09:03 AM   #10
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I've driven by there quite a few times (when on my way to Whole Foods) and likely would not purchase a car from a place like that either. All the cars are packed on a small forecourt, and although they sell some good looking motors, would rather just wait until the right one popped up elsewhere...
I normally wouldn't either but they, along with Elliott Bay Auto Brokers, have the biggest selection of used X5's in the area...by far. Both are wholesale brokers who get their inventory through auction so yes the cars they sell have diverse backgrounds. That is why I had a PPI done. Had it come back clean then this thread and talk of Definitive wouldn't be happening.

Not that I want to pay dealer prices, but the 3 BMW dealers in the Seattle area have no real inventory of used X5's to even choose from. Maybe 2 or 3 each, at the most, some of which are older pre-LCI which I'm not looking for. Portland isn't that far but again only a couple of dealers down there with a very limited selection. And there are just no private party X5 ads for 2011/2012 models.
Appreciate 0