View Single Post
      12-03-2016, 09:11 AM   #1
n_sievers
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X6M Monte Carlo Blue

Garage List
2012 X6M  [0.00]
Help w/ Flickering Interior Lights - Please!

i have been trying to get resolution to this issue for almost 2 years now. It has been in to the dealer for at least 5 times trying to resolve and they finally told me that they cannot determine the cause (they have acknowledged there is a legitimate issue) and they are not willing to doing anything further. They said a regional tech inspected as well and made the same determination. I have contacted BMW NA customer relations and they too after contacting the dealer and researching the issue indicated that they will be doing nothing further to resolve this for me and took a very negative attitude with me when trying to get an answer as to why they are not willing to work with me in getting resolved. They too indicated that it is a know issue but no further action will be taken. I do not know what further can be done and why i have hit a roadblock in trying to get a legitimate and obvious issue resolved. A little more background on what is occurring: When the engine is running and the interior lights, including reading lights, are on they pulse to the extent that you cannot leave them on for an extended period or attempt to read anything with the lights on. Some may think and have commented on my previous posts that this isn't a big deal and i should just live with it........ i don't agree with this being acceptable/normal vehicle function and would appreciate any help or insight into this. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0