View Single Post
      02-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #1
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Gray · E70 X5M

Dr.Duct_Mossburg X5M

Well as the little things add up and now the bigger cosmetic pieces are getting ordered I guess it's my turn to create a thread.

Took Delivery of my rig from Enthusiast Auto Group in Cincinnati Ohio on November 20th. EAG purchased it from the owner of discount tire who's wife drove this. She went to trade this in on a 2015 X5M and gave EAG a chance to out bid the dealer. All dealer service, documents, window sticker, etc. Loaded with everything except rear entertainment. She had 39k miles on her and was super clean and well taken care of. EAG deals in mostly pristine M cars. I dealt with Eric (one of the owners) and had a great experience. These guys really aren't a dealership... They're two brothers with a hobby and passion that parts with cars to make room for others.

If you're an M lover... Definitely check out their site. http://enthusiastauto.com

First stop! Hooters. I have a good buddy that accompanies me on all my road trips for cars or motorcycles... Another mechanically trained eye (he's more of a OEM guy and i'm more of aftermarket)... He's also a former mechanic for BMW. Hooters is our tradition, We stop at everyone on the way home. It makes for an entertaining drive.

Current Changes:
Velos Stage II Tune
Valentine V1 Hardwire
Factory Wheels with Snow tires
BMW s239 wheels with summer tires (up for sale in the classifieds)
Black kidney grills
Lux H8 160's

Need to be installed:
H&R Drop 1.2"
Carbon Fiber Front Splitter

Next up:
Wheels
Window Tint
Pet barrier
Rear carbon diffuser

Last edited by Dr.Duct_Mossburg; 02-24-2016 at 08:36 PM..
Appreciate 0