View Single Post
      03-20-2014, 05:59 PM   #20
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

For those curious about the color it's an individual for the M6/M5 platform. Called Indianapolis red. The brembo lettering is space grey o math the rest of the space grey contrast on the car.

Unfortunately paint still isn't dry so will be waiting until next week to install

I could not be happier with the color. Amazing on the sample I got from the dealer and was without a doubt the perfect color "red" in my opinion.

Will look very good behind these!!' Just want them on already. This has been in the making for almost 6 months for the wheels and brakes!! Long journey but well worth it!

The injectors there is a bulletin I believe. My dealer was just extra good to me and regardless every single coil pack had some sort of negative wear so they replaced it all.

With a VELOS tune and I only have the Dinan exhaust. But I kid you not it is a different car and a lot quicker, totally improved throttle response. I don't even have to use M mode to make it perform. Although its always in m M mode once warmed up
Attached Images

Appreciate 0