View Single Post
      09-11-2015, 03:38 PM   #56
Creamo3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Alpine White X5M

Just to chime in about Eurocharged...

I've had the tune for ~5 months and so far I'm pretty happy with the power but I think it's a 1 man show over there doing tunes across multiple platforms (Jerry) and requests fall thru the cracks or take longer than expected to complete. In my case I first got a canned tune for a stock X5M which was pretty straight forward and took maybe 1 week. I later installed down pipes and requested a new tune, which again was pretty straight forward, maybe 1-2 weeks to get the modified file.

My issue is that the current tune still hasn't done anything to address being catless (still get P0420 CEL) and it's been months of going back and forth with him trying to get the correct XML to read the ROM image and then test those settings on a local customers truck as he thinks it should work as is. I'm also working with him to modify cold-start RPM settings. He's been somewhat responsive but only when I send a follow up. It seems that he could use some help to offset the workload.

I'm planning to hit our local drag strip in the next few weeks, hopefully once the weather cools into the 50's/60's to get some times. I would be happy with high 11's, but my sense of speed is somewhat numb coming from a 9 sec street car to a luxo tank
Appreciate 0