Thread: DPF delete
View Single Post
      06-12-2014, 11:24 AM   #17
Puerto Rican 335d
Brigadier General
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335d

Amigos ECOTUNE will need a GUINEA PIG, you will have to send them your DPF. and if anyone is interested in getting their pipe done here in the USA contact me WE NEED a person in the NJ or NY area to do this. Ecotune used Tdi's pipe as a sample to produce the downpipe and so far as of today NO ONE has recieved the pipe cause of delays, and BTW are being shipped here to the states as far as i am concerened, the ONLY two guys that have the ecotune program are TDi and 2deerwhistlers, that said the one I know that has the pipe is 2deerwhistlers dont know if TDi got his from Ecotune

As a matter of fact those living in those OBD II states its NOT going to happen neither ECOTUNE(England) RENNtech(Florida) or anyone can garantee emissions passing, the mere fact of changing ANY emissions controlled vehicle is against the law but who cares i dont!!! Any tuner making changes to the emission has to have a disclosure statement for OFF ROAD use and I believe Ecotune does not and RENNtech will not alter emission componenets, so the moral here is go for it but be aware if they catch you you will pay the price.

Thanks Joe for the info spoke to my people
Appreciate 0