View Single Post
      06-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #52
wukur
Private
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlgc View Post
Just to make sure this doesn't become an X6 fan boy club I thought I would put this up so folks can express their thoughts. Now I know that if BMW lets me own one of their cars I am suppose to drink the cool-aid and proselytize on their behalf. I always like to keep things in perspective so I thought I would post this.

What I like:
performance - X6 is quick for its size and handles ridiculously well for a car that weighs this much.

Looks - This car attracts attention where ever it goes and mine is a plain jane space grey.

Comfort - ride is smooth and not jarring.

What I don't like:
Noise - above 65mph there is too much wind noise, not tire noise but wind noise.

running boards - would rather they were not there. not really needed and I would like to be able to get out in bad weather and not worry about my pants getting dirty from them.

tailgate - inability to close via fob, come on everyone else has this even minivans.

Camera - it's passable in daylight but I had better after market one on my X5 that worked very well at night and was not infrared.

Options - They are all built at the same plant so other than government restrictions why can't we all have the same options available when ordering.

decide to add: no one at the dealer has clue how fix these cars because it's too new. my car has been at dealers way too much for a car with less than 7000 miles on it.

To close the tail gate you have to press and hold the botton on the fob. I use it always like that
Appreciate 0