Based on my research, I ordered the following parts:

Description: BMW P/N
Power bulge X6M facelift aluminum hood: 41617275285
Nozzle Array Window: 61667257234
Cleaning System Hose: 61667291667

Optional parts if you don't want to reuse from existing hood:

Underhood insulation: 51487158420
Plastic Rivet (qty. 14) 51481915964

I plan on re-using all the mounting hardware from my existing hood, so that would be another additional list of parts if you wanted to go all-new. This should be a comprehensive list, but if I discover I missed anything before the project is complete, I'll update.

BTW, your M is gorgeous! Quick question, do the mud flaps help to reduce paint chipping? I'm going to have to have several areas resprayed soon due to this and might consider them along with the 3M or BMW Clear Bra and Fender protection kit. Thanks!
Thanks for the quick reply and compliment. I was thinking the same about your vehicle; it looks great. It'll look even hotter with the new hood.

As for the paint-chipping, I do think the mudflaps help, but I ALSO have PPF all around the vehicle (bra, front flares, rocker-panels, rear flares and lower rear bumper). I read that some people who only had the PPF had their film loosen off over time from the constant debris spray. But I think those people lived in areas where the roads aren't as well maintained (clean). I remember when putting on the PPF, the installer told me I had two chips on rear rockers already and the car was only 3 weeks old. The reason I think flaps would help is because before putting them on, my rear rockers would always get dirty from splashing through rain puddles. Now my car looks cleaner longer because of the flaps.

Hope that helps, good luck with the hood and looking forward to your completion.
Appreciate 0