07-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Melbourne Red X6///M

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
I'm sad to say my car has been neglected for the past 3 years (had a daughter and another one coming in 3 weeks) but I am trying to find some time to give her some much deserved TLC. Here are the pictures of the Vorsteiner lip that is currently on the car (this is the third one I've been through) I have another new one sitting in my office just waiting for time to get installed. I'm not really thinking of selling this old one but if I could get a good price, I just might.

Just a few notes on this one:
1. It was previously repaired. The center part of the lip was crack so I had it repaired and painted over in Melbourne Red.

2. The remaining exposed carbon fiber is suffering from some clear coat damage (looks like water spots from a distance) and some random cracks here and there. There are some paint chips on the painted portion as well.

3. Under the middle part of the lip is a plastic add on lip. It is painted in black and I will throw this in if someone buys. Do with it what you want. It is just bolted on with a few screws

4. My plan is actually to put the new lip on and have this one repaired and completely painted in Melbourne Red to use as a spare if the new one gets damaged.

If you are at all interested in this, PM your best price and I will consider it. I would only ship in the US only since international shipping is such a pain and its such a large item.

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0