Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 50i

333M Wheels, Bridgestone Runflats, Pre 10/10 TMPS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm going to trade my X5 in with the winter set, so I'm selling my 333M wheel set (10" front, 11" rear). These are OEM BMW wheels, not aftermarket.

The wheels and tires are complete, with perfect center caps, the factory Duelers (5/32" tread front 4/32" tread rear), and pre 10/10 TMPS sensors.

This is the perfect set if you have a pre-LCI or early LCI X5, and want a set of 333 wheels.

They are nearly perfect, with one minor ~1" section of curb rash on one of the fronts, right at the edge, and a very minor blemish on one of the rears. Close-ups of the two areas are in the photos. These wheels do not have any of the pitting/peeling at the center cap that seems to be so common on 333M's.

These wheels have never been run in the winter.

I would prefer local pickup (Delaware, OH), but am willing to ship, if the buyer pays boxing/shipping/insurance costs, which will not be cheap for wheels this large and heavy.

I'm also willing to meet someone within ~200 miles of Delaware, for a cash sale.

I'm also in NYC/NJ area about every other week. If there's any interest from that region, I'd be willing to drive them out, aligned with my business travel.

Attached Images

Last edited by sburke91; 04-02-2016 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 0