David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0ec2613c...hvsko1_500.gif[/img]

Okay, there are ten ACRs available, seven are 2017s. I actually thought they'd died a few years ago as I haven't even seen one on the road in ages.

Mildly more interested. How does the entire Viper community not have a decent driver though? Shipping isn't expensive, but it does appear that a full day rental of the N'Ring is 60k Euros, assuming they don't pull some strings for that, I suppose that's where most of that funding was going.
A "decent driver" would be pointless exercise and a giant fail. We would learn that a "decent driver" is far behind all the rest of the cars. That's why I think these records are pointless and mostly used for the owner of the car to brag about what his car could do if someone else was driving it, never him.

Then a few seconds around a track that is almost 13 miles long, not something that would matter to me on a car that will normally be used to go to dinner. I buy a slightly slower car and end up a fraction of a second behind someone at a non timed track day, don't care as none of them are races and no one "wins".