11-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #15
watoowatoo
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 35i X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws00297440 View Post
Well Im just trying to find a reason to convince myself to buy X6 50I. Because it is 13MPG!~!!!!

For 60K in canada, I can get a brand new G37S coupe fully loaded, or its rivals.

Though, there is no particular type of car Im looking for, either SUV, Sedan, Coupe is ok for me.

I just want to use my money to get the right thing. This means that for 60K dollars, I need a 60K thing, not to spend 1/3 of them on its brand n stuff.

Also in terms of the practicality of the car, I need it to be able to surive in heavy snow (with snow tires of course). I drive it for work/vacation, so there is also a concern of Fuel economy

So thats why I need you guys to convince me why I need to spend like 10 more gallons for 100km (of course I like X6, thats why Im confused)

My family does not like Jeep Grand cherokee (cheapness) and Touareg (its a VW at this price and not reliable)...

also just in case, the brand new 11 x6 35I is 80K here in canada, its over budget BTW

so mainly My concern revolves around Touraeg and 09 X6 50I

Im driving 2006 G35X, its a 55k car, and I dont want to spend less n buy a new Jetta or something because the comfortness/luxuriness is not on the same level of my G35

is there any other recommandations?
I know it is always tough to find the right car and make a final choice.
I will be in Ottawa next week. If you want we can arrange a meet, you can see how my car rides as well.
Appreciate 0