View Single Post
      03-26-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
nytmare
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW X5

Talking JL Audio Stealthbox for a 2006 X5 Focal 165 K2P Alpine PXE-H650 and Alpine PDX2.150

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I traded my X5 in and had all the equipment removed. I ended up buying a F150 so I no longer can use the equipment from my X5. I will miss it, but I won’t miss the constant repair bills. So I am selling everything that was installed in the X5. It was professionally removed and all verified working. I am open to offers and willing to call and speak with any buyers who are interested. Here is the list and prices of what I am selling.

JL Audio Stealthbox ($400)(est. shipping $75)

Focal 165 K2P Speakers with extra tweets for the dash ($400) (been cut to fit inside of BMW speaker grills) (est. shipping $35)

Alpine PXE-H650 Imprint Sound Processor ($175) (est. shipping $20)

Alpine PDX2.150 Digital Amp ($175) (est. shipping $20)

Buyers are responsible for shipping cost and I will do everything possible to ship them as cheap as possible. I live in Canton Ohio and willing to drive a little (20 – 30 miles) to save in shipping to keep the costs down. All items are first paid wins, just telling me you want it does not mean you win, I am sure everyone can understand. I can take as many pictures as you want, just ask. Feel free to ask any question and I will try to respond as soon as possible. Thank you for looking.

blaterza@gmail.com

Appreciate 0