06-17-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
v8888vx6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X6 50i 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by javpr99 View Post
Hi,

I have a 2011 BMW X6 35i. The vehicle has been experiencing numerous issues since the last four months.

All-Wheel Drive Malfunction: BMW indicated that All-Wheel Drive system failed to activate due to a faulty sensor and low voltage from battery.

Engine Malfunction (Yellow and Red light)
I have taken the vehicle four times to the BMW Service Department. They have performed numerous repairs, such as: Replacing Timing Chain Belt, Cylinder Replacement, Cracked Spark Plugs and a Service for a recent recall that may have caused the vehicle to stall. Still, the Service Department has not been able to fix the problem.

I have escalated with BMW North-America Consumer Relation but no resolution. BMW is not willing to take the vehicle back because is from 2011, but only 35K miles driven. They are not willing to extend the factory warranty on the car either.

Have any of you experience similar issues with the X6? Any suggestions as next step?

Thanks!
Just sold my 09 X6 50i two months ago. What a relief. Turbos, gaskets, injectors, AC, jerky tranny, oil consumption, fuel pumps. My friend that works for bmw Canada told me to get rid of the car as they start getting x6's with carbon deposits that's not covered by warranty.
Don't get me wrong - it was a perfect car whet it was running but it was at dealer ship pretty often
Appreciate 0