View Single Post
      08-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #16
greddy91
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M

Op is still here.

I actually logged in to see if the comment that was so glaring it needed to be deleted was back up. Curious. You guys can be internet dicks. Doesn't bother me.

While we're firing shots... I PM'd you M5James 6 months ago to find out what paths you had gone down to get where you are and never got a response. So great sense of community for you to begin replying when it's snide. I'm sure you're likely a great guy in person, as I feel I am as well. We'd probably get along well. Now... on comment number 12... you sent a link... good job! WTF were you getting at? Wanting to upgrade the MAP sensors to 3 bar?

Map 5, being "under development", I'm pretty sure is a blank map like 4 was. I never had any issues. Felt a bit more oomphy than stock though. Map 1 was a surprise kick in the pants. I figured the fuel mixture being e30 might make total sense and maybe Map 3 would fix it all up.

It did... it ran like a scalded ape. No bucking or hesitation at all.

Not sure what the harsh comment was, but feel free to leave it up and cont-inue being a cont-inuous source of inspiration to people.
Appreciate 0