View Single Post
      06-19-2019, 09:53 AM   #55
ucsbwsr
Captain
Rep
Drives: E61

Depo smoked indicators

With the exterior theme of the X5 getting darker the rear lower valance (Titanium color stock) got Dipped.

Upgraded the rear sway bar to an Ultra Racing bar, this is the beefiest sway I could find for the E70. This is 24mm compared to my OEM 21mm. Endlinks were also replaced with Meyle HD units.

Nav screen and the anti-glare coating has seen better days so I hit it with a 3" DA polisher and some Chem Guys V38

People on FB (apparently those who have never done this mod) were in an uproar saying this was super dumb and they would never do it as the glare would be unbearable.... mmmkay.

Like a GLOVE.... OEM style 167 M6 wheels fit nicely in the rear.

Picked up a M Sport steering wheel. I am on the hunt for a clean heated M Sport/X5m wheel but in the meantime I came across this nonheated wheel for a great price so I will run this in the meantime. I also prefer the M sport paddles over the X5M paddles so I can keep these paddles and make a hybrid wheel if I end up with an X5M wheel, which I probably will.

I am always shocked at how careless dismantlers are with parts considering they plan on selling them. This wheel has a tiny little cut up top and a few dents on the left side of the wheel. I have already used a heat gun and some finger massaging to relieve some of the creases and are about 50% better, I will see if I can find a local upholstery shop that can maybe fully release them.

Stud Conversion in the works, waiting for spacers and fender flares.
- EOS Port Injection Manifold, Fuel-It: Stg 2 LPFP +Lines +Ethanol Sensor
- JB4, Hexon RR550s, Custom Inlet, AR DPs, 3" Exhaust, VRSF 7" IC, ER CP +Tial
Appreciate 1