06-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
5seriesHB
In The Game!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 535 Msprt/12 X5 5.0 Msprt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTIN335 View Post
I was hoping it was easy like the M3 too, since I've seen EAS do it as well, but 5seriesHB and some other user messaged me telling me it was very hard. I think some are simple but the center ones look like a PITA. If anyone could confirm it was easy I'd still be down for a local swap for the carbon leather.

Ill try to get around to it, I never take interior pics since the outside is all I care about haha. I see youre in Irvine, are you the guy with the white one with black rims always driving by Newport Coast Drive/Bonita Canyon/Culver??

I have the aluminum, I want the carbon fiber haha. And thanks for the recommendation. I had a friend wrap his STI trim in carbon leather-like wrap and it turned out really nice.
Justin
this project is a nightmare for the X . Completely different animal than lets say a 5 series!
id wrap it in CF or aluminum and move on and njoy.
the dealer will do it and they will charge u for like 12 hour to take on and off!
crazy expensive. i exhausted every option. Trust me
Cheers
Rob
Appreciate 0