comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Eye View Post
I think criticism of BMWs "greed" in the face of massive global losses in sales is kind of stupid. BMW is a relatively small car company and they could go out of business much more easily then GM can. If BMW doesnt do anything and everything possible to make a buck then they will be sharing chassis/engines with Mercedes benz or VW in order to stay afloat, then use cheap materials, then file for bankruptcy.

So ask yourself, would you rather have a BMW that uses a shared chassis and engine with a VW or have an M version of an SUV in the lineup because BMW needs to make a few bucks to stay a strong independant car company? Yea I think I can deal with an X6-M. I'll try my best..

Cmon, be reasonable people! It was GMs stupidity and lazyness as a manufacturer ("lets keep making dem dere pickup trucks instead of innovating anything new") that got them to where they are, i'm glad BMW is trying there hardest to sell cars in order to keep the core company afloat. Many of you must not realize how bad things are for the auto companies right now. Unprecedented is the word.
Hi!

i agree with that!They have to make Money to stay on the Market. You can buy a Porsche Cayenne with a DIESEL Engine (its selling good!)!!!! Would you belive that 3 or 5 Years ago???The European Market needs and wants a Diesel Engine in these Cars. If Porsche do the same Cars they do in 1990 then they were in a Situation like GM now... And they buy Volkswagen!! BMW has to go the same way (they are small). Perhaps the loose a few Fans now , but perhaps you can buy a "real" BMW in 10 years (and not a Toyota-BMW or a HangZhien-BMW). We will see!

Greetings

Marco
P.S: i hope you understand me..... my english is not the best
Appreciate 0